Friday, September 17, 2010

A brand new blog


It's party time.....exciting news!
Today is the beginning of a new blog era for me. Over the last months I have been thinking about the character of my blog and realized that after more then one year of blogging more categories have evolved.
You will find this new section for interior design, where I will discuss interior design, design trends, stores and related subjects. Next to it will be House & Living, more on a private side, showing my personal projects, passions and inspirations for graceful living. If you are looking for the 'old' blog, you will find it under House & Living... My bloglist resides in the category Interior Design. You can follow each section individually. I hope this will help you to navigate the site. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Over the coming weeks there will be some more adjustments, which will make it more fun and user friendly.

A huge thank you to my oldest son, who has devoted many hours making it so wonderful to my absolute delight and liking!

These Friday flowers are for him...





A sunny weekend to you all!

XX
Victoria



Pictures by V.Zlotkowski.

9 comments:

  1. Change is always good! Look forward to the new format and look. To a restful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great kiddos to your son! I'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about this Victoria! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful - your son is very talented - am fond of the new design and changes - I adore the colours, too. Pretty flowers for a gem of a son!
    Do enjoy the weekend, my lovely;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I am in the mountains yodeling....yodel-a-e-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, can't wait to see how it develops!!

    xx
    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks wonderful!! Loving your new format!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful new design. I think you'll have a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    I'm following along, excited to see where you're leading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails