Thursday, April 23, 2015

The process of writing


It has been a year and a half. Roughly. And almost a year to the day that I said good bye here. It has been a wonderful year of writing, learning. An eye opening time, a time I am so grateful for. I am not done, but I think I am getting there. Not that it will mean much, the next step to find an agent or a publisher will perhaps be the greater challenge. I feel still like a novice, a innocent child in the adult world of literature, but alas, just as innocent, I am hopeful. Wish me more luck. Writing is a lonely thing, not be shared really, not to be talked about and I have felt often during this time that I secluded myself. It is necessary, but not always comfortable. But I love it. 
I have hardly read any blogs, hardly done anything but write, only immersed myself in the times, read countless books of historical relevance and now I feel this is also my university, my time to study and truly history has become my new passion. A time of growth. As an old midwife and mother I can only say I am expecting, looking forward to the time of my confinement. To deliver.

I wish you all a wonderful spring time, after a long hard winter here we finally see some progress and just like this time of year I am hopeful and wish you all time for growth.

xo
Victoria

3 comments:

  1. Hello Victoria.

    How lovely to see your smiling face back in the blogosphere. We missed you and the beauty and wisdom your share on your blog.
    How exciting that you have come so far in your book. I, for one, am anxious to read it and I wish you every success in finding the best agent.
    Helenxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Helen. You know all about the creative process. I so appreciate your encouraging words! It's all a great adventure!

      Delete
  2. writing is also one of my passion... it makes me feel relax...
    Why not see Kitchen Remodel Contractor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails