Friday, February 17, 2012

I am off





To Berlin, Germany. I am visiting my two oldest sons, who live and study there and I simply cannot wait to wrap my arms around them... 
I haven't seen them since August - September '11, way too long for any mother's heart!
They have assured me of a great program together, the film festival 'Berlinale' is in full swing and we have tickets to some of the last great premieres of this year's festival highlights.




I love Berlin and every time I go, I discover more exciting things to do, see and share with you!  
I might post the one or other picture, perhaps some time next week.
I'll be back by the end of next week!
Now I am off packing, which is something I enjoy as a part of the journey!

Image

Be safe and well! Enjoy the winter break, for those out and about! See you all soon!


Victoria






Top image by V.Zlotkowski, via google image and as indicated.

4 comments:

  1. Victoria,
    I know you will have a wonderful time re-united with your sons and Berlin.
    Enjoy every moment as I know you will.
    Pack some American things for your sons....they will love it!
    bon voyage~
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dearest friend! Of course, my suitcase is heavy with goodies from here!!!
    : )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and have a wonderful visit....I loved visiting Berlin. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great! have a great time!! just came across your blog, really like it a lot!! do drop by mine. wanna follow thru GFC if u like will follow back:))

    I have a worldwide perfume giveaway planned in a weeks time..so make sure to drop by and get more details then;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails