Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's & Happy Birthday




It's the Green Day, St. Patrick's and also my good friend Patricia of PVE's birthday! 
Happy birthday and many healthy returns to you, my friend! May your source of creativity never end, may your outlook stay always so positive and optimistic, may there be always the green light for GO!



Happy birthday, much love to you, Patricia!

Clover:
Common Names: Clover
Latin Name: Trifolium pratense spp.
Parts Used: Flower heads
Cultivation: Grows wild!
Magickal Properties: Exorcism, fidelity, love, money, protection. Clover is a masculine plant associated with Mercury and the element of Air.
Magickal uses: White clover is used against hexes; red can aid with finances. A 4-leaf clover protects against madness, strengthens psychic powers, and is thought to lead to gold or treasures. A 5-leaf clover is a very powerful charm for attracting money.
Medicinal Properties: Alterative, anti-spasmodic, expectorant, nervine, sedative, tonic.
Medicinal Uses: Clover can be used safely to treat skin disorders in children. It is also an expectorant and anti-spasmodic which can be used to treat whooping cough and bronchitis.

Thought you would like to know! ; )
And a happy St.Patrick's to all the Irish and Irish at heart!

xoxo Victoria





Image my own and as indicated.

6 comments:

  1. Victoria,
    Thank-you dear. I am so happy to have you in my life.
    You are an inspiration!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are welcome... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you posted a picture of the shamrock and flower.....reminds me of my childhood...Happy Weekend! k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, I am so happy you could stop by! Me too, as a kid in my grandma's garden, there were fields of clover which delighted us to endless searches for the lucky four leaf clover! My grandma always would press them and send them in letters to her sisters and children!

      Delete
  4. Hello Victoria

    Thank you for your good St. Patrick's Day wishes.

    A very Happy Birthday to Patricia.

    To a great week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, good to see you! Hope your day was lovely! Here were spring like mild temperatures, enough to make me happy!
      Have you seen Patricia's blog? You surely will like it!
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails