Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tea pot

Today is a gray, rainy day. What better way to lighten the mood but with a cup of golden tea, a touch of milk and a home baked cupcake? Made by my girl last night! 
The tea pot was a special Marshall's score last week! Barbara Barry's Top Note Design for Wedgewood! YES! 
I am sure some of you know the thrill...
But as any tea lover will agree with me: No teapot is really good unless it pours smoothly, without dripping and sputtering! This one is excellent, reminding me a little bit of the genie lamp from Thousand And One Night, which of course gives me an reading ideas for some long winter nights! 


 But I am sure this one will serve us longer than that...



Good night!








Book via amazon.com and teapot image my own.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria

    Tea is the perfect "pick me upper". I love how graciously you have served it. It just does not taste properly from a mug. The china cup and teapot make the celebration. Those cup cakes look divine and when home made are so much more delicious.
    Did you stop at one?

    My best
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen,
    Thanks for stopping by, yes, because it was the last one....; )
    I love tea cups and saucers, I have a little collection...
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of that tea-pot along with the fact that it does truly look like an Aladdin lamp. May all your wishes come true.
    Cannot wait to share my wishes with you over tea, music and art.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tea pot.
    Wishing you many relaxing cups of tea. And a very Merry Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria a wonderful cup of tea sounds so good right now!

    Thank you so much for for your well wishes. I am getting better and better everyday!!

    Love and Hugs
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails