Sunday, November 11, 2012

Petite art on Sunday

One of her fruit paintings, sold.

For a long time I have admired Caroline Elizabeth's lovely oil paintings. There is something about miniature art works, which fascinates me. Finally I was able to win a bid for this lovely still life.

Still life with cloisonne cup, now my own...

And I have a feeling I might want to try again.
Her small, perfectly painted fruits, glasses and tiny objects are all wonderful pieces of art and delight me.

These should make lovely holiday gifts as well.

Pumpkin, sold.


xoxo





Image via Caroline Elizabeth blog. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Victoria:
    These paintings are delightful. So beautifully done and perfect in every tiny detail.

    Strange to say that we too have just bought a painting which is the subject of our next post. Great minds, as they say....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait to see what you've got!
      Will come over to see....

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails