Monday, December 6, 2010

What puts me in a festive mood

Browsing through the second issue of Rue put me in a festive mood! There were so many pretty rooms, from cool chic to cozy comfort, that I had a hard time coming up with clear favorites. There are so many ways to make a home holiday ready.
Here some of my memorable candidates:




Not all rooms are decorated for the holidays and yet they are festive...






Holiday time is all about comfort, relaxing and the joys of giving from the heart!

xx
Victoria



All images via RUE!

4 comments:

  1. I like the one with the big paint of a woman on a hourse..and the beautiful U sofa..
    you have a very elegant blog, glad I found you ;)
    I will be back/Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you Marie, that one is the Tartan Scot's home, go see his blog, it's beautiful!
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD EVENING VICTORIA! Oh, give me that pink settee and I am happy! I love that sleigh bench too!

    Thank you for coming by to visit...isn't there so much beauty to see?

    ENJOY IT ALL DEAREST! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. wenn ich diese wunderschönen fotos sehe, wünschte ich, wir könnten an einem vormittag zu dritt im barnes & noble sitzen, eugen liest in büchern und wir durchstöbern all die schönen interior magazine...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails