Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wallpaper fancy

'Do you live in town' by Mini Modern

Wallpaper indulgence! I came across this blog and fell head over heels:

Zebra wallpaper by Turner Pocock

Wallpapered furniture by Bryonie Porter

‘Un Dimanche á Paris’. 
Manor House damask by Yukari Sweeney

Fayre’s Fair carousel wallpaper by Mini Modern

Madame Butterfly by Designers Guild

Saplings by Miss Print

Padgett wallpaper by Designers Guild

Loopy Lines wallpaper by Wayne Hemingway

Cole and Son's Cow Parsley wallpaper

Library wallpaper by Andrew Martin

Are you into it?







All images via wallpaperreview.wordpress.com

8 comments:

  1. GREAT PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow.
    I wish you a very wonderful week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I am glad you like some things around here!
      : )

      Delete
  2. I fancy them all! I hope you will be using one of these patterns soon....to add some fun to a wall and a room or ceiling! Skies the limit.:)
    pve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there is some anticipation of which direction to follow, so much to choose from, right?

      Delete
  3. Me too, love them all, well maybe Padgett not so much, and I am not a wallpaper fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois, aren't some of them crazy? But I like a little crazy in small doses!

      Delete
  4. It's beautiful ...I never been a fan of wallpaper in my house only because it seems like such a commitment...but these are nice and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is a commitment, but when you have found your soulmate wallpaper, there is no turning back!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails